5 megabits down / 1 megabit up
This plan provides fast access to your favorite websites, and on-line apps, while saving a few dollars and is good for a home with a single person.
20 megabits down / 3 megabits up
The Media plan is great for a household with three or fewer simultaneous video watchers or an occasional gamer.
At RVI we want to make your entire Internet experience flow smoothly. Below are our residential Internet offerings. If you need any help deciding on a plan, don't hesitate to call our offices and we'll be delighted to help you. Unlike many of the large companies, the price you see listed below is the price you'll be paying each month -- no surprises, no surcharges, no overages.
10 megabits down / 2 megabits up
The Surfer Plus plan provides enough bandwidth for the average home to watch one Netflix or Hulu channel and surf the Internet at the same time.
The small print, in a size you can easily read:
- All packages require a 1-year contract to qualify for $90 one-time installation charge.
- Month-to-month packages are available with a $125 one-time installation charge.
- All packages require pre-payment of the first month's service (and install charge if applicable) prior to installation.
- Modem remains the property of River Valley Internet and may not be purchased by customer (there is no modem rental fee).
- Internet services are sold for use while actively using a device. Unattended, extended utilization of Internet service may result in service termination, if a change in usage is not observed after a warning is given.